Required Documentation for Sports Visa Application:
The original of the passport which is at least valid for 6 months starting by the arrival date in Turkey and has at least two empty pages. Copies of the passport, and if any older passports, ID details and previous visas. You may contact our call center for further information.
2.) Photocopy of passports first page.
3.) Biometric Photograph: 2 biometric photographs, a size of 5X5CM, with white background, shot in the last 6 months.
4.) A filled and signed visa application form.
5.) Birth Certificate.
6.) Travel Health İnsurance:
- A valid Travel Health Insurance starting from the date of travel that covers the whole duration of stay is requested.
- A coverage of a minimum 30 Thousand Euros is requested.
- We provide travel health insurance services in our offices; it is recommended that you utilize this service as our medical policies have a complete coverage for all medical institutions around Turkey and is under the guarantee of the Turkish Ministry of Health.
7.) Financial Documentation:
A) If an Employee:
An original signed and stamped employment letter, stamped documentation showing the latest wages for last 3 months and CNAS registration document. (Original and Copy.)
B) If a Company Owner:
Company Registration Documentation. (Original and Copy.)
If available bank statements for the previous 3 months, signed and stamped.
C.) If Retired:
The original retirement documentation and a documentation proving the amount of last pension received.
If somebody else is sponsoring Applicant: The above-mentioned employment documentation of the sponsor is required.
Note: Only Family members can be a sponsor for one another. Sponsors that are not family shall not be accepted. Family relationship must be proved via valid family ID’s.
Documentation Showing Financial Status that belongs to the applicant or sponsor must be presented:
- Bank account summary for the last 3 months, must be signed and stamped.
Additionally, a saving account displaying an amount of 60 Euros per day through out the whole duration of stay in Turkey must be documented. (Original.)
8.) Student Certificate.
9.) Travel Documentation:
The documentation foreseen for transport as means of proof, this could be (flight tickets and if shall arrive with car legal documentation of the related car, license of driver, insurance documentation. During applicant’s visa procedures it is recommended not to purchase travel documentation and only provide reservations.)
10) Sportsmen Documentation.
11.) A letter from the institution that shall identify the sportive organization in Turkey.
12.) Documentation that shall be presented in the event of group travels:
The details of travel documented by the company who is organizing the travel,
- A declaration of statement by every induvial shall be given indicating they shall return to their country, (signed and stamped.)
13.) Additional Documentation:
- In family applications, marriage certificate must be presented.
- If has lived in Turkey before residency or employment permit copy.
- If has lived in another country apart from Turkey residency permit that belongs to that country.
- If available a previously sustained Turkish Visa Copy.
- If available a copy of previously sustained Schengen, United Kingdom or USA Visa.
- İf applicant is a dual nationality, both copies of ID must be presented.
Note: The duration of the Visa may be 30/60/90 Days and entrance (Single or Multiple) depends on the decision of the Turkish Embassy.
For detailed information you may contact our call center on 00213982900