Required Documentation for Family Re-Union Visa Application:
The original of the passport which is at least valid for 6 months starting by the arrival date in Turkey and has at least two empty pages. Copies of the passport, and if any older passports, ID details and previous visas. You may contact our call center for further information.
2.) Photocopy of passports first page.
3.) Biometric Photograph:
5 biometric photographs, a size of 5X5CM, with white background, shot in the last 6 months.
6 ) A filled and signed visa application form.
7 ) Travel Health İnsurance:
- A valid Travel Health Insurance starting from the date of travel that covers the whole duration of stay is requested.
- A coverage of a minimum 30 Thousand Euros is requested.
- We provide travel health insurance services in our offices; it is recommended that you utilize this service as our medical policies have a complete coverage for all medical institutions around Turkey and is under the guarantee of the Turkish Ministry of Health.
8 ) Turkish Marriage Certificate.
9) Birth Certificate.
10 ) Documents for Minor Applicants:
Besides above-listed documents, the following documents must also be submitted for minor applicants:
- If he/she alone makes application, a notarized letter of consent signed by both parents must be submitted.
-If one of the parents, together with his/her minor child, makes application (and other parent does not make application), then notarized letter of consent signed by non-applicant parent must be submitted. Where one or both parents have a valid visa - regardless of traveling along with his/her minor child -, if application is not made jointly with child, then said letter of consent must be submitted.
-If both parents jointly apply for the visa, then no letter of consent is required.
- In case of divorce, both parents must each submit letter of consent.
- If one of the parents is demised, then the death certificate of demised parent must be submitted.
11 ) A residency permit: valid for at least 6 months prior to the visa application is requested from applicants who are not from Algeria.
12 ) Additional Documentation:
- In family applications, marriage certificate must be presented.
- If has lived in Turkey before residency or employment permit copy.
- If has lived in another country apart from Turkey residency permit that belongs to that country.
- If available a previously sustained Turkish Visa Copy.
- If available a copy of previously sustained Schengen, United Kingdom or USA Visa.
- İf applicant is a dual nationality, both copies of ID must be presented.
Note: The duration of the Visa may be 30/60/90 Days and entrance (Single or Multiple) depends on the decision of the Turkish Embassy.
For detailed information you may contact our call center on 00213982900