Travel Health Security Insurance
IF VISA APPLICATIONS OF OUR CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE TAKEN OUT INSURANCE ARE REJECTED, THEN WE WILL REFUND THE APPLICATION SERVICE FEES.
Turkish Visa Travel Health Insurance secures you against unexpected situations that you may encounter during your travel to Turkey.
Designed to ensure for you to have a more secure and joyful holiday or business trips that you planned to the fullest detail; our product protects you against potential unpleasant surprises during your travel.
After your policy issued, you can easily contact our Helpline and will benefit from the following services in cases of potential accidents and illnesses during your travel.
WHAT IS THE COVERAGE OF TURKISH VISA TRAVEL INSURANCE?
Our travel health insurance provides the following coverage, which is designed to meet all expenses of 0-80 age all citizens who will travel to Turkey, with zero exclusions, and without lower limits.
• Medical Treatment
• Travel and Transport of Insured Due to Medical Reasons
• Transport of Insured to his/her Permanent Residence
• Lost/Stolen Luggage
• Transport of Mortal Remains of Insured
• Medical Consultancy
• Delivering Emergency Messages
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF SOMPO JAPAN TURKEY VISA TRAVEL INSURANCE?
• Your insurance provides coverage up to USD 60,000, without lower limits/zero exclusions, for your hospitalization, surgery, treatment costs of as well as costs of medication prescribed by your doctor if you suffer from illness or bodily injury during your travel to Turkey. Also, your dental costs are under coverage up to 60 Euro.
• As part of your insurance policy, a compensation up to 500 USD will be paid if your luggage gets lost, stolen or damaged in the scheduled flights and not found within the period defined by airlines (minimum 21 days). (Money, jewelries, credit card and any document are excluded from the coverage.)
• In case of illness or injury, you will be transported to the nearest medical institution in company with an ambulance and doctor. Also, costs of your transportation to your permanent residence after your treatment are included in the coverage.
• In case of illness or injury, insurance assistance company will deliver your emergency or necessary messages to your relatives.
WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY
As part of the Insurance Contract, in case of an emergency, you must call following call center numbers, and receive support 24 hours from the assistance company providing service on behalf of Sompo Japan Insurance.
• 00 90 850 251 80 11
Once you contacted with Assistance Company, it will be enough to provide,
• your name and surname, number of your policy, expiration date,
• Your contact phone number or phone number of the place you are currently in,
• A description of your problem and information about the help you need.
Assistance Company will provide information and guidance about the documents necessary in case of a damage. Detailed information about the contracted companies will be provided by Assistance Company and this company will guide you to the medical institution located nearest to you.