Film Shooting Visa
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS FOR FILM SHOOTING VISA FOR DELHI
Manually filled visa application form by blue or black pen in capital letters with 1 photograph affixed to it, signed by the applicant
- The original passport should be issued less than 10 years with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of entry to Turkey.
- Your passport must have at least 2 empty pages.
- The photocopy of valid passport first and last pages.
- Two biometric photos with white background that were taken within the last 6 months, covering the full-face including ears and all hair, clearly and completely visible without shadow, in 2.5-inch x 2.5-inch size.
- Travel insurance should cover at least duration of the trip in Turkey
- Travel Insurance is mandatory requirement which should fulfill the below requirements,
It should fulfill the below requirements:
I. Medical Evacuation and repatriation expenses
II. Personal accidental death
III. Personal liability
IV. Daily allowance in hospitalization cases
V. This plan should cover the insured for a minimum of Euro 30000.
- Confirmed reservation of round-trip flight ticket
- Covering letter with all necessary details along with name list from Indian Film Production House with authorized signatory, name and designation with company seal
- Turkish Production House’s covering letter mentioning all the necessary details with the name list, expense clause, etc.
- Invitation letter from Turkey, in original (if applicable)
- Production House registration certificate (copy)
- Approval/ Permission to shoot in Turkey from Turkish Ministry
Proof of financial means
- Personal bank statement for the last 3 months, in original or copies attested by bank
- Production House’s bank statement
- Salary slips / Certificates of the last 3 months and Form 16 (for employee)
Mandatory documents for the Minors
- Minors need consent letter from both parents in all cases (even though minor is travelling with both parents). The consent NOC must be on stamp paper with photos of parents and applicant and notarized.
- Crew details: Designation, Crew contract, Crew ID copy and equipment list
- If Agent is making the application on behalf of the applicant, letter of attorney from every applicant, in original.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR DELHI: All submitted documents must be current and complete. The incomplete documents submitted for the visa application in Turkey may cause the application to be rejected. Embassy of Turkey in New Delhi has the right to request additional documents when it deems necessary. Presenting of the above documents does not guarantee that the visa will be granted. The Embassy reserves the right to refuse application without any explanation. There is no refund possibility in any circumstances. All forms and documents must be prepared and presented separately for each person (including family members or any group). The information contained provided here is a general guideline. Issue period is minimum 4 working days.
(Jurisdiction areas of the Turkish Embassy in New Delhi/Visa application centers: Delhi, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kathmandu)
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR FILM SHOOTING VISA APPLICATION FOR MUMBAI
(Jurisdiction areas of the Consulate General in Mumbai/Visa application centers: Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Trivandrum, Pondicherry and Goa)
-Passport must be valid for at least 6 months as from the date of arrival in Turkey.
-Passport should have at least 2 blank pages available.
-1 photocopy of passport’s first and last page.
-For passports which were not issued in the jurisdiction areas of the Consulate General in Mumbai, local address proof must be submitted. (Only registered leave and license agreement copy or registered agreement copy)
-Application Form should be filled manually by blue or black pen in capital letters with 1 photograph affixed and signed by the applicant.
-2 biometric photos with white background that were taken within the last 6 months depicting the full-face including ears and hair, clearly and completely visible without shadow, in 2.5 inch x 2.5 inch size.
-Letter by local company/production house (with letterhead, signature, seal/stamp) mentioning the purpose and duration of stay with list of names/passpport no.and expenses clause.
-Letter by the Turkish company/production house (with letterhead, signature, seal/stamp) mentioning the purpose and duration of stay with list of names/passpport no.and expenses clause.
-Reservation document with applicant’s name and check-in & check-out dates.
6.Round trip flight ticket or confirmed reservation
7.Travel Health Insurance
It should fulfill the below requirements:
-Medical evacuation and repatriation expenses
-Personal accidental death
-Daily allowance in hospitalization cases
This plan should cover the insured for a minimum of Euro 30000.
The travel insurance should cover the duration of stay in Turkey.
8.Mandatory documents for minors
-Consent letter from both parents even if minor is travelling with both parents.
-NOC must be on 100Rs stamp paper with photos of parents and applicant & notarized.
-Original Passport from both parents even if minor is travelling with both parents.
9.Original authorization letter
-It is required from the applicant and travel agent in case application is submitted by a representative or travel agent.
10.Proof of profession & financial means
-Last 3 months’ company/production house bank statement (original or copies attested by bank)
-Last 3 months’ personal bank statement (original or copies attested by bank)
-Last 3 months’ salary slips with letterhead, signature, seal/stamp (for employee)
11.Production house registration with Ministry attestation
12.Permission to shoot in Turkey from the relevant Turkish Ministry
-Crew details: Designation, contract copy, ID copy, equipment li
1.All submitted documents must be current and complete (in English). The incompleteness of the documents submitted for the visa application may cause the application to be rejected. The Consulate General has the right to request additional documents when it deems necessary. Presenting of the above documents does not guarantee that the visa will be granted. The Consulate General reserves the right to refuse application without any explanation. There is no refund possibility in any circumstances. All forms and documents must be prepared and presented separately for each person (including family members or any group). The information provided here is a general guideline.
2.In principle, visa applications should be made:
-Minimum 10 working days prior to the date of departure (Mumbai)
-Minimum 12 working days prior to the date of departure (Other visa application centers under the jurisdiction of the Consulate General in Mumbai)
Announcement on visa applications:
We encourage everyone considering travel to Turkey to apply for visa as early as possible. Early visa applications are important as the processing time may vary depending on the number of applications. Visa applications are processed as efficiently as possible, however a high demand for visas can lead to a longer processing time. It is advised to wait until the applicants receive their visas inorder to book their hotel and flights.
Holders of Turkish visa are kindly requested to check their visa including the “duration of stay”, “period of validity” and “number of entries” before their travel to Turkey. Holders of Turkish visa will not be allowed to enter Turkey before the start of the “validity period” of their visas.
The information printed on issued visas should match the information in the applicant’s passports. You should check your visa carefully, and if you discover an error (misspelling, error in passport no. or name-surname etc.) on your visa, please email or call us.