REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR WORK VISA APPLICATION FOR MUMBAI
(Jurisdiction areas of the Consulate General in Mumbai/Visa application centers: Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Trivandrum, Pondicherry and Goa)
-Passport must be valid for at least 6 months as from the date of arrival in Turkey.
-Passport should have at least 2 blank pages available.
-1 photocopy of passport’s first and last page.
-For passports which were not issued in the jurisdiction areas of the Consulate General in Mumbai, local address proof must be submitted. (Only registered leave and license agreement copy or registered agreement copy)
2.Visa Application Form
-Application Form should be filled manually by blue or black pen in capital letters with 1 photograph affixed and signed by the applicant.
-2 biometric photos with white background that were taken within the last 6 months covering the full face including ears and hair, clearly and completely visible without shadow, in 2.5 inch x 2.5 inch size.
-Cover letter by the applicant/company mentioning the purpose and duration of stay.
6.Original police clearence certificate
7.Original authorization letter
-It is required from the applicant and travel agent in case application is submitted by a representative or travel agent.
1.All submitted documents must be current and complete (in English). The incompleteness of the documents submitted for the visa application may cause the application to be rejected. The Consulate General has the right to request additional documents when it deems necessary. Presenting of the above documents does not guarantee that the visa will be granted. The Consulate General reserves the right to refuse application without any explanation. There is no refund possibility in any circumstances. All forms and documents must be prepared and presented separately for each person (including family members or any group). The information provided here is a general guideline.
2.Persons who applied for work permit must contact the Consulate General to receive their reference number which must be conveyed to their employer/company in Turkey. within 10 working days for application to the relevant Turkish authorities.
Announcement on visa applications:
We encourage everyone considering travel to Turkey to apply for visa as early as possible. Early visa applications are important as the processing time may vary depending on the number of applications made. Visa applications are processed as efficiently as possible, however a high demand for visas can lead to a longer processing time. It is best to wait until after you have received your visa before booking travel plans.
Holders of Turkish visa are kindly requested to check their visa including the “duration of stay”, “period of validity” and “number of entries” before their travel to Turkey. Holders of Turkish visa will not be allowed to enter Turkey before the start of the “validity period” of their visas.
The information printed on issued visas should match the information in the applicant’s passports. You should check your visa carefully, and if you discover an error (misspelling, error in passport no. or name-surname etc.) on your visa, please email or call us.
- Visa Application Form: Manually filled visa application form by blue or black pen in capital letters with 1 photograph affixed to it, signed by the applicant
- Original Passport: Passport must be valid for at least 6 months upon arrival in Turkey and should have at least 2 full blank pages available in it.
- Note: Previous passport needs to be submitted if current passport is issued after 2015.
- 2 Biometric Photograph: With a white background that were taken within the last 6 months, covering the full-face including ears and all hair, clearly and completely visible without shadow, in 2.5inch x 2.5inch size.
- 2 Copies of Passport: Applicants should copy first and last pages of valid passport (A4 size copy).
-Also attach If valid UK, US and Schengen Visa
- Employment Contract: It needs to be written both English and Turkish.
- Invitation Letter from the Company in Turkey.
- Signature Circulars of Company (Notarized) in Turkey which needs the Director’s ID Proof (Notarized) and the signatures of the Director’s in Turkey.
- Turkey Trade Registry Gazette
- Police Clearance Certificate (Original)
- Copies of Educational Certificate
- Applicant need to show whether has travelled to Turkey before or this is his/her 1st time visit to Turkey
- Accomadation details: Where will the applicant stay (with friend or hostel or hotel)
Note: All submitted documents must be current and complete. All the documents must be in English Language. The incomplete documents submitted for the visa application in Turkey may cause the application to be rejected. Consulate General of Turkey in Hyderabad has the right to request additional documents when it deems necessary. Presenting of the above documents does not guarantee that the visa will be granted. The Consulate General of Hyderabad reserves the right to refuse application without any explanation. There is no refund possibility in any circumstances. All forms and documents must be prepared and presented separately for each person (including family members or any group). The information contained provided here is a general guideline. Issue period may be up to 30 days by the Consulate General of Turkey in Hyderabad.