Visa Application for Documentation for Cultural/Sports/Research Applications;
- The original of the passport which is at least valid for 6 months starting by the arrival date in Turkey, has at least two empty pages. - Copies of the passport, and if any older passports, ID details and previous visas.
- 2 pcs biometric photograph, a size of 35x45mm, with white background, shot in the last 6 months.
A Valid Residence Document
- A photocopy of the identity card.
Valid Family Registration Documentation
- A photocopy of a family registration card.
Travel Health Insurance
- You are required to have travel health insurance which is valid in Turkey and covering your travel starting by the date of your travel. Our offices provide insurance policy services. This insurance should be valid for at least 6 months.
- Round-trip flight reservation (Optional.)
Documentation in relation to the program:
- An invitation from the institution in Turkey indicating, (Details of the applicant, reason of participation and duration of stay.)
- The proof of payment in relation to the program that shall be attended. (If a program with a scholarship, documents proving scholarship is requested.)
- The occupation of the applicant, and documentation showing proof that is in correlation with the program that the applicant shall attend.
Employment Documentation If Working İn a Public Body:
A documentation proving employment from the related public body, signed & stamped, an identity card that is valid from the related public body.
If applicant is dealing with imports and exports:
A reference letter signed and stamped received from the Chamber of Commerce showing the current activity and a valid trade card or export and import card.
If an Employee:
- A original guarantee letter from the related company (Company owner or a responsible individual must indicate the position of the applicant, start date of employment, the dates that has vacation approved from work and a documentation proving the applicant will return to his/her country and contact details including a name surname signature and official stamp.)
If a Company Owner:
- Company Registration Documentation (The originals.)
- If available bank statements for the previous 6 months, signed and stamped.
- The original retirement documentation and a documentation proving the amount of last pension received.
If an Employee working for a Union:
- A documentation from the employed union stating the job title or a reference letter in which has to be signed and stamped.
If financing themselves by other means:
- The applicant must provide documentation related to the correct category.
Documents Showing Financial Standing
- Bank account summary for the last 6 months, must be signed and stamped.
- If any, the documents related to the properties owned by applicant (title deed, license, etc.)
- If any, bank account summaries of a bank in Turkey or documents related to the properties.
Documentation that shall be presented in the event of group travels:
- The details of travel documented by the company who is organizing the travel,
- A declaration of statement by every induvial shall be given indicating they shall return to their country, (signed and stamped.)
Documents Required for Minors Applicants:
- Documents for Minor Applicants
- Besides above-listed documents, the following documents must also be submitted for minor applicants:
- If he/she alone makes application, a notarized letter of consent signed by both parents must be submitted.
- - If one of the parents, together with his/her minor child, makes application (and other parent does not make application), then notarized letter of consent signed by non-applicant parent must be submitted. Where one or both parents have a valid visa - regardless of traveling along with his/her minor child -, if application is not made jointly with child, then said letter of consent must be submitted.
- - If both parents jointly apply for the visa, then no letter of consent is required.
- - In case of divorce, both parents must each submit letter of consent.
- - If one of the parents is demised, then the death certificate of demised parent must be submitted.
- - Marriage document for family applications, birth certificate for children must be submitted
- - If applicant previously resided in Turkey, relevant residence document or work permit
- - If applicant previously resided in a country other than Turkey, relevant residence document.
- - If any, previously received Turkey visa.
- - If any, current or previously received Schengen / USA / UK visa,
- - Applicants with dual citizenship are required to submit documents related to 2nd citizenship.
- - If you have someone who will company your travel, copy of his/her valid visa, and flight reservation must be submitted.
- For further information, please contact with our call center. For further information, please contact our call center team on 00964 772 995 4444.