For Foreign Citizens Who Are Non-Iraqi
Important İnformation for Non-Iraqi Applicants
Foreign applicants living in Iraq must display an Iraqi resident permit to apply for a Turkish Visa. The visa applications for other foreigners who have visited Iraq with another visa shall not be accepted.
The applications for foreign citizens shall be considered in two segments, countries that are prohibited from entering Turkey and countries that or non-prohibited from entering Turkey. This separation is delegated by the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The countries that belong to the group that is permitted entrance into Turkey could apply for Turkish visa from the official visa application center. Following the application, during the first working day the applicants shall be directed to the representatives for an interview, after payments are made and appointment for the interview is booked. According to the interview that has been held at the representatives, a single entry or a multiple entry resent visa shall be granted, the outcome of the application shall be declared during the interview.
For applicants that are from countries that are prohibited list entry into Turkey, their applications shall be accepted in our offices. Following the applications, the representatives shall enter the application information into the Ministry systems. If your application is approved by the Ministry you may obtain your visa from the relative representative after the application fees are paid.
You may check if your country is permitted entry or if is on the list of prohibited countries from the link below:
Documents Required For Foreign Citizens Who Are Non-Iraqi
The original of the passport which is at least valid for 6 months starting by the arrival date in Turkey and has at least two empty pages.
- Copies of the passport, and if any older passports, ID details and previous visas.
- The original residency permit with identical passport information and a photocopy. (If available a copy of the old residency permit.)
2 pcs biometric photograph, a size of 35 x 45mm, with white background, shot in the last 6 months.
A photocopy of the original identity card of individual.
Family Registration Documentation
A photocopy of the original family registration documentation.
Travel Health İnsurance
- You are required to have travel health insurance which is valid in Turkey for at least 6 months starting from the date of travel. You mustcan issue this Travel Health & Security iİnsurance at our prelimery visa application center, and other insurance policies sustianed from elsewhere shall not be accepted.
The documentation foreseen for transport as means of proof, this could be (flight tickets and if shall arrive with car legal documentation of the related car, license of driver, insurance documentation.) Compulsory
Invitation from an institution or an induvial invitee ( iİs Compulsory for applicants that are citizens of a country that requires a special permit.)
An invitation sent by a Turkish Citizen must be officially notarized. The invitation letter must include:
• a statement confirming all the costs for the applicant will be covered by the invitee for the whole duration of stay in Turkey.
• If the invitee is a Turkish Citizen a photocopy of the Turkish National ID is requested.
• The reason of visit, dates of visit.
• If the invitee owns her/his own business, the official company documents must also be presented.
Employment Documentation If Working İn a Public Body:
A documentation proving employment from the related public body, signed & stamped, an identity card that is valid from the related public body.
If applicant is dealing with imports and exports:
A reference letter signed and stamped received from the Chamber of Commerce showing the current activity and a valid trade card or export and import card.
If an Employee:
A original guarantee letter from the related company (Company owner or a responsible individual must indicate the position of the applicant, start date of employment, the dates that has vacation approved from work and a documentation proving the applicant will return to his/her country and contact details including a name surname signature and official stamp.)
If a Company Owner:
Company Registration Documentation (The originals.)
If available bank statements for the previous 6 months, signed and stamped.
The original retirement documentation and a documentation proving the amount of last pension received.
If an Employee working for a Union:
A documentation from the employed union stating the job title or a reference letter in which has to be signed and stamped.
If financing themselves by other means:
The applicant must provide documentation related to the correct category.
Documents Showing Financial Standing
Bank account summary for the last 6 months, must be signed and stamped.
If any, the documents related to the properties owned by applicant (title deed, license, etc.)
If any, bank account summaries of a bank in Turkey or documents related to the properties.
Documents for minors:
Documents for Minor Applicants
Besides above-listed documents, the following documents must also be submitted for minor applicants:
- If he/she alone makes application, a notarized letter of consent signed by both parents must be submitted.
- If one of the parents, together with his/her minor child, makes application (and other parent does not make application), then notarized letter of consent signed by non-applicant parent must be submitted. Where one or both parents have a valid visa - regardless of traveling along with his/her minor child -, if application is not made jointly with child, then said letter of consent must be submitted.
- If both parents jointly apply for the visa, then no letter of consent is required.
- In case of divorce, both parents must each submit letter of consent.
- If one of the parents is demised, then the death certificate of demised parent must be submitted.
- Marriage document for family applications, birth certificate for children must be submitted
- If applicant previously resided in Turkey, relevant residence document or work permit
- If applicant previously resided in a country other than Turkey, relevant residence document.
- If any, previously received Turkey visa.
- If any, current or previously received Schengen / USA / UK visa,
- Applicants with dual citizenship are required to submit documents related to 2nd citizenship.
- If you have someone who will company your travel, copy of his/her valid visa, and flight reservation must be submitted.