IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN RELATION TO HEALTH VISA
- To applicants who would like to benefit from Turkish medical services, applicants are assisted in accordance with the urgency of the health situation. If a documentation from Iraqi health institutions are received in relation to the urgency of the applicant’s medical situation urgency will be provided during the application process. The same ease will be applied to the companions of whom are applying with the applicant.
- You need a medical invitation letter from the institution that you will receive the treatment. If you shall have companionship, their full name must be written on the invitation letter. (The invitation letter must be signed and stamped.)
- Previously received reports in relation to your illness must be submitted.
- You may find the contact details of our visa application centers below:
Note: To apply for medical invitations from the relevant Turkish health institution you may contact our offices.
- Erbil: email@example.com
- Duhok: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sulaymaniyah: süleymaniye@gateway.com.tr
- Baghdad: email@example.com
- Kirkuk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basra: email@example.com
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR HEALTH VISA Application:
To apply for this type of visa, you are required to live in the country, where you are currently residing, for at least 6 months.
- The original of the passport which is at least valid for 6 months starting by the arrival date in Türkiye, has at least two empty pages. - Copies of the passport, and if any older passports, ID details and previous visas.
2. Biometric Photograph
- 2 pcs biometric photograph, a size of 5x5 cm, with white background, shot in the last 6 months.
3. Medical Invitation
- A sealed and signed invitation letter, which provide comprehensive information about the illness, to be issued by the Turkish medical institution where the applicant will receive treatment.
- Medical Reports issued with respect to the illness by the hospital of the residence country of the applicant
Note: The documents which are found out to be falsified upon the evaluation will result in application be denied.
Employment Documentation If Working İn a Public Body:
A documentation proving employment from the related public body, signed & stamped, an identity card that is valid from the related public body.
If applicant is dealing with imports and exports:
A reference letter signed and stamped received from the Chamber of Commerce showing the current activity and a valid trade card or export and import card.
If an Employee:
- A original guarantee letter from the related company (Company owner or a responsible individual must indicate the position of the applicant, start date of employment, the dates that has vacation approved from work and a documentation proving the applicant will return to his/her country and contact details including a name surname signature and official stamp.)
If a Company Owner:
- Company Registration Documentation (The originals.)
- If available bank statements for the previous 6 months, signed and stamped.
- The original retirement documentation and a documentation proving the amount of last pension received.
If an Employee working for a Union:
- A documentation from the employed union stating the job title or a reference letter in which must be signed and stamped.
If financing themselves by other means:
- The applicant must provide documentation related to the correct category.
Documents Showing Financial Standing
- Bank account summary for the last 6 months, must be signed and stamped.
- If any, the documents related to the properties owned by applicant (title deed, license, etc.)
- If any, bank account summaries of a bank in Türkiye or documents related to the properties.
- Marriage document for family applications, birth certificate for children must be submitted
- If applicant previously resided in Türkiye, relevant residence document or work permit
- If applicant previously resided in a country other than Türkiye, relevant residence document.
- If any, previously received Türkiye visa.
- If any, current or previously received Schengen / USA / UK visa,
- Applicants with dual citizenship are required to submit documents related to 2nd citizenship.
- If you have someone who will company your travel, copy of his/her valid visa, and flight reservation must be submitted.
- For further information, please contact our call center team on 00964 772 995 4444.