Work Permit Visa
To apply for this visa, you are required to live in the country, where you are currently residing, for at least 6 months.
- The original of the passport which is at least valid for 6 months starting by the arrival date in Türkiye and has at least two empty pages. - Copies of the passport, and if any older passports, ID details and previous visas.
- 2 pcs biometric photograph, a size of 35 x 45mm, with white background, shot in the last 6 months.
• A photocopy of the original identity card of individual.
Family Registration Documentation
• A photocopy of the original family registration documentation.
Travel Health Insurance
- You are required to have travel health insurance which is valid in Türkiye and covering your travel starting by the date of your travel. Our offices provide insurance policy services.
- Round-trip flight reservation (Optional.)
An Applicant who has a family member with a Turkish Citizenship
• The photocopy of the Turkish ID of the family member spouse/child/parent
• Documentation proving family registration documentation
• In the event of change of name, the documentation showing family vital record
• In the event of marriage to a Turkish Citizen.
• If the marriage is valid in Türkiye a marriage certificate obtained from Türkiye.
• If the marriage is not valid in Türkiye, the original marriage certificate from the country of residence is requested to be translated to Turkish and attested from the consulate and the Turkish
Employment Documentation If Working İn a Public Body:
A documentation proving employment from the related public body, signed & stamped, an identity card that is valid from the related public body.
If applicant is dealing with imports and exports:
A reference letter signed and stamped received from the Chamber of Commerce showing the current activity and a valid trade card or export and import card.
If an Employee:
- A original guarantee letter from the related company (Company owner or a responsible individual must indicate the position of the applicant, start date of employment, the dates that has vacation approved from work and a documentation proving the applicant will return to his/her country and contact details including a name surname signature and official stamp.)
If a Company Owner:
- Company Registration Documentation (The originals.)
- If available bank statements for the previous 6 months, signed and stamped.
• The original retirement documentation and a documentation proving the amount of last pension received.
If an Employee working for a Union:
• A documentation from the employed union stating the job title or a reference letter in which must be signed and stamped.
If financing themselves by other means:
• The applicant must provide documentation related to the correct category.
Documents Showing Financial Standing
- Bank account summary for the last 6 months, must be signed and stamped.
- If any, the documents related to the properties owned by applicant (title deed, license, etc.)
- If any, bank account summaries of a bank in Türkiye or documents related to the properties.
Required Documentation from Employer in Türkiye:
- A letter of invitation printed on letter head from the company in Türkiye must be presented and must confirm the visit. Letter of invitation must be notarized.
- The original Employment Contract and photocopy.
- Tax Chart.
- Trade Registry Gazette
- Chamber of Commerce Registration
- Operating Certificate (Valid for the recent 6 Months.)
Documents required for minors:
Documents for Minor Applicants
Besides above-listed documents, the following documents must also be submitted for minor applicants:
- If he/she alone makes application, a notarized letter of consent signed by both parents must be submitted.
- If one of the parents, together with his/her minor child, makes application (and other parent does not make application), then notarized letter of consent signed by non-applicant parent must be submitted. Where one or both parents have a valid visa - regardless of traveling along with his/her minor child -, if application is not made jointly with child, then said letter of consent must be submitted.
- If both parents jointly apply for the visa, then no letter of consent is required.
- In case of divorce, both parents must each submit letter of consent.
- If one of the parents is demised, then the death certificate of demised parent must be submitted.
- Marriage document for family applications, birth certificate for children must be submitted
- If applicant previously resided in Türkiye, relevant residence document or work permit
- If applicant previously resided in a country other than Türkiye, relevant residence document.
- If any, previously received Türkiye visa.
- If any, current or previously received Schengen / USA / UK visa,
- Applicants with dual citizenship are required to submit documents related to 2nd citizenship.
- If you have someone who will company your travel, copy of his/her valid visa, and flight reservation must be submitted.
For further information, please contact our call center team on 00964 772 995 4444.