Required Documentation for Maid Visa:
In order to apply for a visa applicant needs to reside in Kuwait for at least 6 months.
- The original of the passport which is at least valid for 6 months starting by the arrival date in Turkey and has at least two empty pages. Copies of previously sustained Turkey, Schengen, America and United Kingdom visas must be presented.
2- A Valid Residency in Kuwait
- İn order to apply in Kuwait, starting from the date of application, applicant must have a valid resident permit for at least 6 months.
- Note: Syrian Citizens are advised to extend their passport if they require an extension prior their visa application.
3- Identity Card
- The original ID Card and a photocopy is requested.
4- Biometric Photograph
- 2 biometric photographs, a size of 5X5CM, with white background, shot in the last 6 months.
5- Travel Health Insurance
- A valid Travel Health Insurance starting from the date of travel that covers the whole duration of stay is requested.
- A coverage of a minimum 30 Thousand Euros is requested.
- We provide travel health insurance services in our offices; it is recommended that you utilize this service as our medical policies have a complete coverage for all medical institutions around Turkey and is under the guarantee of the Turkish Ministry of Health.
6- Travel Documentation
- The documentation foreseen for transport as means of proof, this could be (flight tickets and if shall arrive with car legal documentation of the related car, license of driver, insurance documentation. During applicant’s visa procedures it is recommended not to purchase travel documentation and only provide reservations.)
7- Accommodation Documentation:
- Accommodation hotel reservation details for the whole duration of stay must be presented and the dates must coincide with the flight ticket dates of the applicants.
- If available a tendency contract must be provided.
- If it is a friend/family visit, a letter of invitation stating the residency address and that the invitee shall cover all costs during the stay of the applicant. This letter of invitation must be notarized and a copy of Turkish ID of the invitee is requested.
8- Maid Sponsor Documentation:
If an Employee:
A original guarantee letter from the related company (Company owner or a responsible individual must indicate the position of the applicant, start date of employment, the dates that has vacation approved from work and a documentation proving the applicant will return to his/her country and contact details including a name surname signature and official stamp.) The document must not be older than one month.
If a Company Owner:
Company Registration Documentation (The originals.)
The original retirement documentation and a documentation proving the amount of last pension received.
9- Additional İnformation
- Where the applicant is a non-Kuwaiti and is married to a Kuwait national, they must prove their spouse is a Kuwaiti national via providing a copy of their ID Card.
- If applicant has resided in Turkey before, their previous residency permit must be presented.
- If the applicant has resided in any other country apart from Turkey, the residency permit copy of that country must be presented.
- Where available, proof of ownership of properties in Turkey.
- If available bank account details in Turkey.
- If applicant is a dual national, copy of other nationality ID.
- If another individual will accompany the applicant during their travel, the accompanying persons valid visa and flight reservation must be presented.
For further detailed information you may contact our call center on: