Your Health Is
Under Full Coverage!
Gateway offers travel health insurance
service at the Visa Application Center
at the best value-price!
Your Feedback is very importanat for us.
To the Attention of Dear Turkey Visa Applicants,
In order to better serve you, please kindly follow the guidelines related to Visa Application Process given below for your information.
- Due to the pandemic, to protect both you and our staff, face mask is mandatory in all offices
- Make an appointment by calling our call center before coming to offices and follow your appointment times.
- Visa applications must be submitted in person. No one else can apply on your behalf.
- Applicants under the age of 18 are required to come with their parents and bring a family table. If they bring power of Attorney, their applications will not be accepted.
- Libyan citizens under the age of 16 and older than 55 are exempt from visa for Turkey. Applicants who are in this age group do not need to apply for visa.
- Biometric photo required for your visa application must be 5*5.
- Bank account document must cover the last 6 months and must be received no later than 1 Week.
- 20 and 50 bank - notes coined in the Benghazi region are not accepted.
- Passports are only delivered to the passport holder for security reasons. For applicants from a remote location, the delivery of their passports with power of attorney is possible only if its approved by the Ministry of Interior and the Missions of the Republic of Turkey.