Required Documentation for Employment Visa Application:
In order to apply for a visa, the applicant needs to be a resident in the country where the visa application shall be made for at least 6 months.
The original of the passport which is at least valid for 6 months starting by the arrival date in Türkiye and has at least two empty pages. Copies of the passport, and if any older passports, ID details and previous visas. You may contact our call center for further information.
2- Biometric Photograph:
2 biometric photographs, a size of 5X5CM, with white background, shot in the last 6 months.
3- A Valid Residency Permit.
The residency permit must be valid for at least 6 months prior to application date.
Notice: Applicants who are foreigners in Libya and do not hold a residency permit shall not be allowed to make a visa application.
4- Travel Health İnsurance:
- A valid Travel Health Insurance starting from the date of travel that covers the whole duration of stay is requested.
- A coverage of a minimum 30 Thousand Euros is requested.
- We provide travel health insurance services in our offices; it is recommended that you utilize this service as our medical policies have a complete coverage for all medical institutions around Türkiye and is under the guarantee of the Turkish Ministry of Health.
5- Required Company Documentation for the related employment visa application:
- An employment contract signed between the applicant and the company owner, must be signed and stamped.
- Tax Chart.
- Trade Gazette
- Chamber of commerce registration.
- Signature circulars.
6-Documentation Showing Financial Status that belongs to the applicant or sponsor must be presented:
- Bank account summary for the last 3 months, must be signed and stamped.
- Additionally, proof of deeds or ownership of properties etc. if available.
- If available bank account details of applicant in Türkiye and proof of any ownership of removable items such as properties in Türkiye.
7- Travel Documentation:
The documentation foreseen for transport as means of proof, this could be (flight tickets and if shall arrive with car legal documentation of the related car, license of driver, insurance documentation. During applicant’s visa procedures it is recommended not to purchase travel documentation and only provide reservations.)
8- Accommodation Documentation:
- Accommodation hotel reservation details for the whole duration of stay must be presented and the dates must coincide with the flight ticket dates of the applicants. Name of applicant must be present on the reservation.
- If available a tendency contract must be provided.
- İf available proof of ownership of properties in Türkiye.
9- Additional Documentation:
- In family applications, marriage certificate must be presented. A birth certificate for children must be presented.
- If has lived in Türkiye before residency or employment permit copy.
- If has lived in another country apart from Türkiye residency permit that belongs to that country.
- If available a previously sustained Turkish Visa Copy.
- If available a copy of previously sustained Schengen, United Kingdom or USA Visa.
- İf applicant is a dual nationality, both copies of ID must be presented.
- If there is an additional person who will accompany the applicant with the travel, the copy of their valid Turkish visa is requested.
You may contact our call center agents for further information on +914673934 / +914583828