Required Documentation for Student Visa Application:
In order to apply for a visa, the applicant needs to be a resident in the country where the visa application shall be made for at least 6 months.
The original of the passport which is at least valid for 6 months starting by the arrival date in Turkey and has at least two empty pages. Copies of the passport, and if any older passports, ID details and previous visas. You may contact our call center for further information.
2- Biometric Photograph:
2 biometric photographs, a size of 5X5CM, with white background, shot in the last 6 months.
3- A Valid Residency Permit.
The residency permit must be valid for at least 6 months prior to application date.
Notice: Applicants who are foreigners in Libya and do not hold a residency permit shall not be allowed to make a visa application.
4- Travel Health İnsurance:
- A valid Travel Health Insurance starting from the date of travel that covers the whole duration of stay is requested.
- A coverage of a minimum 30 Thousand Euros is requested.
- We provide travel health insurance services in our offices; it is recommended that you utilize this service as our medical policies have a complete coverage for all medical institutions around Turkey and is under the guarantee of the Turkish Ministry of Health.
5- Required Documentation in relation to Education:
- An acceptance letter from the school in Turkey stating details of program, duration of education. Acceptance letter must not be backdated for more than 1 month starting from the application date.
- Payment invoice in relation to the program (İf student received a bursary evidential documentation is requested.)
- If student has been in Turkey for education before, their previous transcript and school ID is requested.
- The student’s transcript and certificated, diplomas received from their own country.
6- Documents of Employment:
A) If an Employee:
An original signed and stamped employment letter, stamped documentation showing the latest wages, date when first started employment, position of applicant and company details (Original and Copy.) The letter must have a QR code.
B) If a Company Owner:
Company Registration Documentation. (Original and Copy.)
If available bank statements for the previous 6 months, signed and stamped.
C.) If Retired:
The original retirement documentation and a documentation proving the amount of last pension received.
If somebody else is sponsoring Applicant:
The above-mentioned employment documentation of the sponsor is required.
Note: Only Family members can be a sponsor for one another. Sponsors that are not family shall not be accepted. Family relationship must be proved via valid family ID’s.
7- Documentation Showing Financial Status that belongs to the applicant or sponsor must be presented:
- Bank account summary for the last 3 months, must be signed and stamped.
- Additionally, proof of deeds or ownership of properties etc. if available.
- If available bank account details of applicant in Turkey and proof of any ownership of removable items such as properties in Turkey.
8- Travel Documentation:
The documentation foreseen for transport as means of proof, this could be (flight tickets and if shall arrive with car legal documentation of the related car, license of driver, insurance documentation. During applicant’s visa procedures it is recommended not to purchase travel documentation and only provide reservations.)
9- Accommodation Documentation:
- Accommodation hotel reservation details for the whole duration of stay must be presented and the dates must coincide with the flight ticket dates of the applicants. Name of applicant must be present on the reservation.
- If available a tendency contract must be provided.
- İf available proof of ownership of properties in Turkey.
10- Documents for Minor Applicants:
- Besides above-listed documents, the following documents must also be submitted for minor applicants:
- If he/she alone makes application, a notarized letter of consent signed by both parents must be submitted.
- If one of the parents, together with his/her minor child, makes application (and other parent does not make application), then notarized letter of consent signed by non-applicant parent must be submitted. Where one or both parents have a valid visa - regardless of traveling along with his/her minor child -, if application is not made jointly with child, then said letter of consent must be submitted.
- If both parents jointly apply for the visa, then no letter of consent is required.
- In case of divorce, both parents must each submit letter of consent.
- If one of the parents is demised, then the death certificate of demised parent must be submitted.
11- Additional Documentation:
- In family applications, marriage certificate must be presented. A birth certificate for children must be presented.
- If has lived in Turkey before residency or employment permit copy.
- If has lived in another country apart from Turkey residency permit that belongs to that country.
- If available a previously sustained Turkish Visa Copy.
- If available a copy of previously sustained Schengen, United Kingdom or USA Visa.
- İf applicant is a dual nationality, both copies of ID must be presented.
- If there is an additional person who will accompany the applicant with the travel, the copy of their valid Turkish visa is requested.