Film Shooting Visa
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS FOR FILM SHOOTING VISA
- Manually filled visa application form by blue or black pen in capital letters with 1 photograph affixed to it, signed by the applicant
- Original Passport
- The original passport should be issued less than 10 years with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of entry to Turkey.
- Your passport must have at least 2 blank pages.
- The photocopy of valid passport first and last pages.
- Biometric Photos
- Two biometric photos with white background that were taken within the last 6 months.depicting the full face including ears and all hair, clearly and completely visible without shadow, in 2.5 inch x 2.5 inch size.
- Travel Insurance
- Travel insurance should cover at least duration of the trip in Turkey
- Travel Insurance is mandatory requirement which should fulfill the below requirements,
It should fulfill the below requirements:
I. Medical Evacuation and repatriation expenses
II. Personal accidental death
III. Personal liability
IV. Daily allowance in hospitalization cases
V. This plan should cover the insured for a minimum of Euro 30000.
- Travel Documents