Foreigners Residing In India
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR FOREIGNERS RESIDING IN INDIA
Manually filled visa application form by blue or black pen in capital letters with 1 photograph affixed to it, signed by the applicant.
- The original passport should be issued less than 10 years with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of entry to Turkey.
- Your passport must have at least 2 empty pages.
- The photocopy of valid passport first and last pages.
- Two biometric photos with white background that were taken within the last 6 months covering the full face including ears and all hair, clearly and completely visible without shadow, in 2.5 inch x 2.5 inch size.
- Travel insurance should cover at least duration of the trip in Turkey
- Travel Insurance is mandatory requirement which should fulfill the below requirements,
It should fulfill the below requirements:
I. Medical Evacuation and repatriation expenses
II. Personal accidental death
III. Personal liability
IV. Daily allowance in hospitalization cases
V. This plan should cover the insured for a minimum of Euro 30000.
- If the applicant is visiting a Turkish citizen/foreigner residing in Turkey; invitation letter including passport number and full name of the applicant and copy of the identity card and bank account of the inviter.
- Covering letter in personal business letter head (if self-employed) with authorized signatory, name and designation with company seal
- Letter from your country’s Consulate guaranteeing visa request
- Invitation letter from Turkey, in original (if applicable)
- Rental Agreement (India, Location proof)
- Business details from your country –Registration
- FRRO (Foreigner Regional Registration Office), in original (min 90 days)
Proof of financial means
- Last 3 months’ bank statement, in original or copies attested by bank (Indian + Foreign)
Mandatory documents for the Minors
- Minors need consent letter from both parents in all cases (even though minor is travelling with both parents). The consent NOC must be on stamp paper with photos of parents and applicant and notarized.
- If Agent is making the application on behalf of the applicant, letter of attorney from every applicant, in original
(Jurisdiction areas of the Turkish Embassy in New Delhi/Visa application centers: Delhi, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Kolkata, Katmandu)
(Jurisdiction areas of the Consulate General in Mumbai/Visa application centers: Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Trivandrum, Pondicherry and Goa)
Notice on visa applications for Mumbai:
We encourage everyone considering travel to Turkey to apply for visa as early as possible. Early visa applications are important as the processing time may vary depending on the number of applications. Visa applications are processed as efficiently as possible, however a high demand for visas can lead to a longer processing time. It is advised to wait until the applicants receive their visas inorder to book their hotel and flights.
Holders of Turkish visa are kindly requested to check their visa including the “duration of stay”, “period of validity” and “number of entries” before their travel to Turkey. Holders of Turkish visa will not be allowed to enter Turkey before the start of the “validity period” of their visas.
The information printed on issued visas should match the information in the applicant’s passports. You should check your visa carefully, and if you discover an error (misspelling, error in passport no. or name-surname etc.) on your visa, please email or call us.