MANDATORY DOCUMENTS FOR TRANSIT VISA
- Manually filled visa application form by blue or black pen in capital letters with 1 photograph affixed to it, signed by the applicant
- Original Passport
- The original passport should be issued less than 10 years with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of entry to Turkey.
- Your passport must have at least 2 blank pages.
- The photocopy of valid passport first and last pages.
- Biometric Photos
- Two biometric photos with white background that were taken within the last 6 months.depicting the full face including ears and all hair, clearly and completely visible without shadow, in 2.5 inch x 2.5 inch size.
- Covering Letter
- Covering letter from Indian agent, invitation letter from Turkey or colour scanned copy with clear information specified the full name and passport number of the applicant.
- The letter should mention identity, position and passport duration of seamen, Vessel owner’s details and Turkish agent details, flag of the vessel, date of entry /departure of ship from Turkey, Seaman’s date of arrival and joining the ship.
- Seaman's Book
- Original CDC/Seamen’s book with copy