MANDATORY DOCUMENTS FOR TRANSIT VISA
- Manually filled visa application form by blue or black pen in capital letters with 1 photograph affixed to it, signed by the applicant
- Original Passport
- The original passport should be issued less than 10 years with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of entry to Turkey.
- Your passport must have at least 2 blank pages.
- The photocopy of valid passport first and last pages.
- Biometric Photos
- Two biometric photos with white background that were taken within the last 6 months.depicting the full face including ears and all hair, clearly and completely visible without shadow, in 2.5 inch x 2.5 inch size.
- Covering Letter
- Covering letter from Indian agent, invitation letter from Turkey or colour scanned copy with clear information specified the full name and passport number of the applicant.
- The letter should mention identity, position and passport duration of seamen, Vessel owner’s details and Turkish agent details, flag of the vessel, date of entry /departure of ship from Turkey, Seaman’s date of arrival and joining the ship.
- Seaman's Book
- Original CDC/Seamen’s book with copy
- Proof of Profession
- Employment contract copy, crew list should be signed by the master and itinerary of vessel from the company
- Additional Documents
-If Agent is making the application on behalf of the applicant, letter of attorney from every applicant, in original.
- NOTE: All submitted documents must be current and complete. The incompleteness of the documents submitted for the visa application in Turkey may cause the application to be rejected. Embassy of Turkey in New Delhi has the right to request additional documents when it deems necessary. Presenting of the above documents does not guarantee that the visa will be granted. The Embassy reserves the right to refuse application without any explanation.There is no refund possibility in any circumstances. All forms and documents must be prepared and presented separately for each person (including family members or any group). The information contained provided here is a general guideline. Issue period is minimum 8 working days.