MANDATORY DOCUMENTS FOR WORK VISA
- Manually filled visa application form by blue or black pen in capital letters with 1 photograph affixed to it, signed by the applicant
- Original Passport
- The original passport should be issued less than 10 years with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of entry to Turkey.
- Your passport must have at least 2 blank pages.
- The photocopy of valid passport first and last pages.
- Biometric Photos
- Two biometric photos with white background that were taken within the last 6 months.depicting the full face including ears and all hair, clearly and completely visible without shadow, in 2.5 inch x 2.5 inch size.
- Business Invitation Letter
- Employment Agreement from Turkey Company (English + Turkish)
- Original Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is a mandatory document
- Invitation letter from the company, from Turkey specified the full name and passport number of the applicant (Optional)
- Original relieving letter from present company on company letter head. The letter should clearly describe the employee’s details enclosing profession, designation; period of work; purpose of appointment in Turkey with authorized signatory, name and designation with company seal and contact numbers. (Optional)
- Documents of Employer in Turkey
- Chamber of Commerce Certificate of the Company in Turkey (Optional)
- Trade Registry Gazette (Ticaret Sicili Gazetesi) of the company in Turkey (Optional)
- Signature circulars of company (notarized) in Turkey (Optional)