Required Documents For An Official Visa Application
ASSIGNED FOR DUTY
- Visa Application Form duly filled (https://www.konsolosluk.gov.tr/Visa/Index) in BLOCK LETTERS, submitted on the online system, printed and signed by the applicant. (CNIC number, father and mother names, complete residential and host (if applicable) addresses are must).
- Two (2) recent colored biometric photographs with white background - 5x5 cm.
- Visa Interview Form (given by visa application center).
- Request Letter (Cover Letter) signed by applicant. Shortly who you are? Mentioning study and work info, purpose of travel, traveller names and passport numbers and who’s covering expenses.
- Verbal Note from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan and Official Assignment Letter
Consent letter of the parents on a stamp paper and attested by the Notary Public (if the applicant is under 18 years old). Death Certificate from Union Council, if one of parents was died. For separated parents, travel permission custody papers from court or notarized affidavit.