Required Documents For Transportation Visa
- Passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of departure to Turkey and with at least 2 blank pages.
- Copies of the front pages of the previous passport, if any, and the valid passport.
- Copies of used pages of current and previous passports.
- Replacement documents for any missing passports (police report and English translation)
- 2 5x5 cm biometric photographs with white background and must be taken within the last 6 months.
Travel Health Insurance
- It is a must to have a travel health insurance to be valid in Turkey from the date of travel and covers your travel term. The minimum security deposit limit must be 30,000 Euro / 50,000 USD. The insurance must cover repatriation costs.
- For insurance cards, policies must be submitted.
In addition, insurance service is provided in our offices.
Polio (salk) Vaccine
- Document indicating that the person has been vaccinated in the last 1 year at the state hospitals or the authorized laboratory and that the vaccine covers travel time.
- Round trip flight reservation (it is not recommended to purchase before your visa application is finalized).
- Valid hotel reservation during your stay in Turkey. Booking dates must be in line with flight dates.
- Invitation letter, if any (personal invitations must be notarized). The invitation should state the identity information of the invitee, contact information and the address, the duration of the visit, and, if any, the proximity with the applicant.
- If the invitation is made by a company, the tax id number must also be specified.
- The land registry or lease contract in Turkey, if any.
Family certificate (FRC)
- A family certificate must be submitted for the application. If the applicants are newlywed couples the marriage certificate must be submitted (MRC). Family certificate is required also for individual applications to be made with family applications. Family documents to be taken from NADRA offices are also accepted.
- Business paper on the company letterhead. The applicant must specify his/her position, working time, salary, date of employment.
- Salary slip to be received from the company for the last 3 months.
If company owner:
- A business letter on the company letterhead stating the purpose of the visit and signed by the applicant.
If the applicant is self-employed:
- Self-employed contract signed with companies.
- Retirement certificate.
- Pension slip for the last 3 months, if any.
If there is a sponsor:
- The sponsor is required to submit a certified declaration signed by the notary public, one of the business papers mentioned above, and the documents indicating his/her financial status.
Documents showing financial situation
- It is required to submit a bank Maintenance Certificate signed by the bank clerk and a signed and stamped bank account statement (taken within the last 10 days and must include at least the last 3 months.)
- National Tax Number of Pakistan (NTN).
- Land Registry, lease agreements if any (optional).
- In addition to these documents, employers are required to submit a bank account statement, along with a document indicating income tax (FBR), the company's National Tax Number (NTN) and the company's bank petition signed by the bank clerk (taken within the last 10 days and must include at least the last 3 months).
- Pakistan Shippers Association registration certificate and this document must be approved by the relevant ministry.
- Chamber of Commerce registration certificate to be obtained from the company's Chamber of Commerce.
- Original and copy of contract signed for transport of goods to Turkey.
- The original and copy of the document or work contract signed and sealed by the company stating that the applicant is the driver of the company.
- Original and copy of TIR carnet.
- Original and copy of driver's license.
- Travel Insurance covering the travel date (for Russian citizens it must be valid for 1 year).
- Pay-slip for Russian citizens.