Required Documentation for Electronic Visa
Electronic visa is an alternative visa type in which citizens of Iraq and such countries can apply for. Electronic visa is known as E-Visa and can only be obtained for touristic and work purposes visits. After applications are completed with success, the visas are directed to the applicants e-mail addresses. Applicants must print a copy of their E-Visa once it received and must show this to the representatives at the airport. This document must be kept safe alongside the applicant for the whole duration of travel up until the return to their own country.
An E-Visa can only be used when travelling with Aircraft and the maximum duration in Turkey with this Visa Type is 30 Days. This Visa Type permits a single entry only. You may apply for an E-Visa from our application offices.
Applicants who are requesting a study visa or a working visa need to apply for a sticker type visa.
- A valid passport for at least 6 months. (Compulsory Document.)
- ID Card Photocopy, a family registration card prepared under the name of the applicant.
- An updated biometric photograph. (Must be white background taken in the last 6 months.) This is a compulsory document that must be presented.
- Employment Documentation If Working İn a Public Body: A documentation proving employment from the related public body, signed & stamped, an identity card that is valid from the related public body.
- If applicant is dealing with imports and exports: A reference letter signed and stamped received from the Chamber of Commerce showing the current activity and a valid trade card or export and import card.
- If an Employee: A original guarantee letter from the related company (Company owner or a responsible individual must indicate the position of the applicant, start date of employment, the dates that has vacation approved from work and a documentation proving the applicant will return to his/her country and contact details including a name surname signature and official stamp.)
- If a Company Owner: Company Registration Documentation (The originals.)
- If available bank statements for the previous 6 months, signed and stamped.
- If Retired: The original retirement documentation and a documentation proving the amount of last pension received.
- If an Employee working for a Union: A documentation from the employed union stating the job title or a reference letter in which must be signed and stamped.
- If financing themselves by other means: The applicant must provide documentation related to the correct category.
- Invitation from an institution or an induvial invitee (Optional.) An invitation sent by a Turkish Citizen must be officially notarized. The invitation letter must include: Reason for invitation, a guarantee that the person shall return to their home country when travel shall finish and full contract details such as address, and phone number of the invitee must be present. The letter of invitation must be notarized. The invitee must present financial documentation such as recent bank account details for the past 6 months and any property ownership documentation that may be presented. The invitee must also present employment details. If employee salary details for past 3 months and company documents such as trade gazette, tax chart and a letter stating that the invitee works in the company. If a company owner must present own company documentation stated above and the invitation letter must be given with their own company letter head.
- A valid Travel Health İnsurance starting from the date of travel that covers the whole duration of stay. The Travel Health İnsurance must provide all the require standards expected and it is highly recommended for applicant to present this documentation. This service is provided at our preliminary visa application center, our team may assist with your inquiries.
- Bank statements showing transactions for the past 6 months, must be signed and stamped by the bank.
- If available, ownership details of property or a car present in Qatar that belongs to the applicant.
- If available, ownership details of property or a car present in Turkey that belongs to the applicant.
- If applicant has resided in Turkey before, previous residence permit is requested.
- If applicant has resided in any other country before the residence permit belonging to that country is requested.
- If available a present or a previous obtained Schengen of USA visa copy.
- If available a previously sustained Turkish Visa Copy.
- If applicant has a dual nationality, copy of other nationality documentation.