Required Documentation for Maid Visa
Our Preliminary Turkey Visa Application in Qatar accepts visa applications in accordance to the requests and standards of the Turkish Embassy/Consulate in Qatar. The decisions are made by the Embassy/Consulate, Our Turkish Visa Application center has no decision-making authority, affecting the time the applications are processed in or the outcome.
Applications should be made at our visa application centers in person.
Applications must be made 90 days prior travel dates.
All payments, including visa fees are made in cash during the visa application at our application centers.
- The original of the passport which is at least valid for 6 months starting by the arrival date in Turkey and has at least two empty pages.
- Copies of the passport, and if any older passports, ID details and previous visas.
You may contact our call center for further information.
2) Biometric Photograph
- 2 biometric photographs, a size of 5X6CM, with white background, shot in the last 6 months.
3) A VALİD RESİDENCY İN QATAR
- İn order to apply in Qatar, starting from the date of application, applicant must have a valid resident permit for at least 3 months. The original of resident permit must be presented for the application to be accepted.
4) Sponsor Documentation
- The sponsors ID or passport photocopy. For sponsors who are non-Qatari a Qatar resident permit is required.
5) Travel Health Insurance
- A valid Travel Health Insurance starting from the date of travel that covers the whole duration of stay is requested.
- A coverage of a minimum 30 Thousand Euros is requested.
- We provide travel health insurance services in our offices; it is recommended that you utilize this service as our medical policies have a complete coverage for all medical institutions around Turkey and is under the guarantee of the Turkish Ministry of Health.
6. Travel Documentation
- The documentation foreseen for transport as means of proof, this could be (flight tickets and if shall arrive with car legal documentation of the related car, license of driver, insurance documentation. During applicant’s visa procedures it is recommended not to purchase travel documentation and only provide reservations.)
- Whoever will travel with maid , the flight ticket and valid Turkish visa of the accompaniment person must be submitted along with the other documents.
7. Accommodation Documentation
- Accommodation hotel reservation details for the whole duration of stay must be presented and the dates must coincide with the flight ticket dates of the applicants.
- If available, a contract or a deed of the property that shall be utilized as property.
8. Documentation Showing Financial Documentation
- A documentation prepared by the sponsor, stating how much the maid will earn, how long the applicant will work for and details on who will sponsor all their cost during their stay.
9. Employment Documentation for Sponsors that are non-Qatari
If an Employee:
A original guarantee letter from the related company (Company owner or a responsible individual must indicate the position of the applicant, start date of employment, the dates that has vacation approved from work and a documentation proving the applicant will return to his/her country and contact details including a name surname signature and official stamp.) The document must not be older than one month.
If a Company Owner:
Company Registration Documentation (The originals.)
The original retirement documentation and a documentation proving the amount of last pension received.
10) Documentation Showing Financial Documentation
- Bank account summary for the last 3 months, must be signed and stamped. Last date of transaction must be 10 days old at latest.
- If applicant has a saving account, transactions shall be documented.
- If applicants receive salary cash in hand, a letter head from the company indicating salary details, signed and stamped.
- If any, the documents related to the properties owned by applicant (title deed, license, etc.)
- If any, bank account summaries of a bank in Turkey or documents related to the properties.
11) Additional Documentation
Maid must be present in the application center during the application.
Note: All documents that are presented must be up to date and fully complete as per the list. The Turkish Embassy of Qatar reserves the right to request additional documentation where needed. Completing all the required documentation does not guarantee approval for a visa and a refund is not possible under any circumstances. If applicants are applying as a family or group all the above-mentioned documentation needs to be submitted individually.