All citizens in any condition need to apply in person in our visa application centres.
Applications must be made 90 days prior travel dates.
All payments, including visa fees are made in cash during the visa application at our application centers.
Note: Re-entry and exit sheet must be provided amongst other documents other wise your application will not be accepted.
The original of the passport which is at least valid for 6 months starting by the arrival date in Turkey and has at least two empty pages.
- Copies of the passport, and if any older passports, ID details and previous visas. You may contact our call centre for further information.
2.) Biometric Photograph
biometric photographs, a size of 5X5 CM, with white background, shot in the last 6 months.
3.) A Valid Residence Document
- - To apply for this visa, you are required to have a residence permit which is valid for at least 6 months from the submission date.
Note: Applicants without a valid residence in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia shall absolutely be denied.
4.) Travel Health and Safety Insurance
- You are required to have travel health insurance which is valid in Turkey, covering COVID-19 and your travel starting by the date of your travel. Our offices provide insurance policy services.
5.) ID Copy of the sponsor is requested.
6.) Work Documents (That Belongs to the Sponsor.)
If an employee,
- A QR-coded employment letter, obtained from Chamber of Commerce, which states company details, position of the employee, job start date and salary details
If an employer,
- Company incorporation and registry documents
- If any, Company bank account statement showing the transactions in the last 6 months (sealed, signed).
If a retired person,
- Original of the retirement document
If a person financially supported by a sponsor (real person);
- The above-listed work documents which are indicated to be submitted by the sponsor.
If sponsor is a company,
- All the above-listed documents which are indicated to be provided by sponsoring company / organization.
7.) Documents Showing Financial Standing (That Belongs to the Sponsor.)
- Bank account summary for the last 3 months, the last transaction must be dated within the last 30 days, and have a minimum balance of 10,000 SAR (sealed, signed)
- If any, the documents related to the properties owned by applicant (title deed, license, etc.)
- If any, bank account summaries of a bank in Turkey or documents related to the properties.
8.) Travel Documents
- Round-trip flight reservation (You are advised not to purchase it before conclusion of your via application, reservation document must be submitted while making your application.)
9.) Documents Related to Accommodation (One of the below accommodation details has to be provided.)
- Hotel reservation valid for the period of your stay in Turkey (reservation dates must match with the flight dates.)
- Lease Contract.
- Title deed showing that you own a property in Turkey.
10.) Additional Documents
- Marriage document for family applications, birth certificate for children must be submitted
- If applicant have previously resided in Turkey, relevant residence document.
- If applicant have previously resided in a country other than Turkey, relevant residence document or work document
- If any, previously received Turkey visa.
- If any, current or previously received Schengen / USA / UK visa.
- If any, document of dual citizenships.
- If you have someone who will company your travel, copy of his/her valid visa, and flight reservation must be submitted.
For further information, please contact with our call centre.
Note: All documents that are presented must be up to date and fully complete as per the list. The Turkish Embassy and Consulate in KSA reserves the right to request additional documentation where needed. Completing all the required documentation does not guarantee approval for a visa and a refund is not possible under any circumstances. If applicants are applying as a family or group all the above-mentioned documentation needs to be submitted individually.