SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
On the prepayment appointment system, the Service Fee includes Insurance fees. So, you will pick up insurance policy when you visit Visa Application Center. You do not need to purchase any Insurance Policy outside as it is already included.
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Please note that, customers who wishes to apply for Turkey visa can schedule their online appointment only through the website. Application will be accepted through the prior appointment booking and walk-in customer will be entertained subject to availability. For all your queries you may contact call center +966 115204894
Customer who submitted their application can track their application through www.gatewayglobe.com website.
The visa fees must be paid in cash or card at the Visa Application Centre at the time of application submission.
Each individual requires a separate appointment and will submit a separate application. For example, if a family or group of five is applying for visas, then 5 appointments must be made.
Appointments are in high demand; applicants are requested to book their appointments well in advance depending on their intended date of travel in order to avoid any inconvenience.
if you book an appointment for Premium Service, a fee of 367 SAR will be charged in addition to the visa and service fees.
If the payment is unsuccessful, a new appointment can be scheduled only after 1 hour.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you face any issues while scheduling your appointment with the following details:
- Passport number
- Contact number
Alternatively you may call us at +966 115204894 for further assistance.
Rescheduling an appointment:
You are allowed to reschedule your appointment twice and up to 2 working days prior to your scheduled date.
Further change in date will be considered as a fresh appointment and a new service charge will be applicable.
Cancelling an appointment:
If you wish to cancel your appointment, the service charges cannot be refunded. Appointments can be cancelled only 2 days prior to the scheduled date.
In order to make a new appointment and a service charge payment will be applicable.
Terms and conditions
The service charges are non-refundable in the following situations and a new appointment will have to be scheduled:
- If you miss your appointment on the scheduled date
- If you are delayed for your appointment and cannot be accommodated on the same day
- If your application is incomplete as per the guidelines and the application cannot be accepted
- If you decide not to proceed with the application
- If you cancel your appointment
- If you book an appointment for Premium Service, a fee of SAR 367 will be charged in addition to the visa and service fees.
- Please carry a copy of your appointment letter at the time of submission of your visa application.
- The Visa and Application fees must be paid in cash or card at the Visa Application Centre at the time of application submission.
- All mobiles should be switched off while entering the Visa Application Center.
- Please provide 2 copies of the appointment letter.
Accepting the visa application does not mean a visa will be issued to the applicant. In the case that the visa application is rejected, the Embassy is not obligated, in any way, to present an explanation or a reason. Additionally, the reimbursement of the visa application fee is not possible.
Kindly check all the necessary document requirements in our website www.gatewayglobe.com/en/ksa before visiting the Visa Application Center. Please not that applications submitted without proper documentations will not be accepted.