Touristic Visa / Friends & Family Visits
All citizens in any condition need to apply in person in our visa application centres.
Applications must be made 90 days prior travel dates.
All payments, including visa fees are made in cash during the visa application at our application centers.
To apply for this visa, you are required to live in the country, where you are currently residing, for at least 3 months.
Note: Re-entry and exit sheet must be provided amongst other documents other wise your application will not be accepted.
If you want to apply in Jeddah - The original of the passport which is at least valid for 6 months starting by the arrival date in Turkey, has at least two empty pages. - Copies of the passport, and if any older passports, ID details and previous visas.
If you want to apply in Riyadh or Alkhobar- The original of the passport which is at least valid for 1 year starting by the arrival date in Turkey, has at least two empty pages. - Copies of the passport, and if any older passports, ID details and previous visas.
2. Biometric Photograph
- 2 pcs biometric photograph, a size of 5x5 cm, with white background, shot in the last 6 months.
3. A Valid Residence Document
- - To apply for this visa, you are required to have a residence permit which is valid for at least 6 months from the submission date.
Note: Applicants without a valid residence in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia shall absolutely be denied.
4. Travel Health and Safety Insurance
- You are required to have travel health insurance which is valid in Turkey, covering COVID-19 and your travel starting by the date of your travel. Our offices provide insurance policy services.
5. Work Documents, If an employee,
- A QR-coded employment letter, obtained from Chamber of Commerce, which states company details, position of the employee, job start date and salary details
If an employer,
- Company incorporation and registry documents
- If any, Company bank account statement showing the transactions in the last 6 months (sealed, signed).
If a retired person,
- Original of the retirement document
If a person financially supported by a sponsor (real person),
- The above-listed work documents which are indicated to be submitted by the sponsor.
If sponsor is a company,
- All the above-listed documents which are indicated to be provided by sponsoring company / organization.
6. Documents Showing Financial Standing (His/her or his/her sponsor's)
- Bank account summary for the last 3 months, the last transaction must be dated within the last 30 days, and have a minimum balance of 10,000 SAR (sealed, signed)
- If any, the documents related to the properties owned by applicant (title deed, license, etc.)
- If any, bank account summaries of a bank in Turkey or documents related to the properties.
7. Travel Documents
- Round-trip flight reservation (You are advised not to purchase it before conclusion of your visa application, reservation document must be submitted while making your application.)
8. Documents Related to Accommodation (One of the below accommodation details has to be provided.)
- Hotel reservation valid for the period of your stay in Turkey (reservation dates must match with the flight dates.)
- Lease Contract
- The title deed which shows that applicant owns a property in Turkey.
- For family/friend visit, the notarized invitation letter sent by Turkish citizen, which declares that all costs during his/her visit in Turkey will be met by the inviting person.
- Turkish ID/Passport Copy of inviting Turkish citizen.
9. Additional Document to be Submitted for Group Trips
- A sealed and signed letter to be issued by company/organization organizing the trip must be submitted, which provides group trip details, trip dates, declaring and undertaking that all persons who joined in the trip will return their home countries at the end of trip.
10. Documents for Minor Applicants
Besides above-listed documents, the following documents must also be submitted for minor applicants:
- If he/she alone makes application, a notarized letter of consent signed by both parents must be submitted.
- If one of the parents, together with his/her minor child, makes application (and other parent does not make application), then notarized letter of consent signed by non-applicant parent must be submitted. Where one or both parents have a valid visa - regardless of traveling along with his/her minor child -, if application is not made jointly with child, then said letter of consent must be submitted.
- If both parents jointly apply for the visa, then no letter of consent is required.
- In case of divorce, both parents must each submit letter of consent.
- If one of the parents is demised, then the death certificate of demised parent must be submitted.
11. Additional Documents
- Marriage document for family applications, birth certificate for children must be submitted
- If applicant have previously resided in Turkey, relevant residence document.
- If applicant have previously resided in a country other than Turkey, relevant residence document or work document
- If any, previously received Turkey visa.
- If any, current or previously received Schengen / USA / UK visa.
- If any, document of dual citizenships.
- If you have someone who will company your travel, copy of his/her valid visa, and flight reservation must be submitted.
For further information, please contact with our call center on 920011308.
Note: All documents that are presented must be up to date and fully complete as per the list. The Turkish Embassy and Consulate in KSA reserves the right to request additional documentation where needed. Completing all the required documentation does not guarantee approval for a visa and a refund is not possible under any circumstances. If applicants are applying as a family or group all the above-mentioned documentation needs to be submitted individually.