Touristic/ Family Friends Visit Visa
Required Documentation for Touristic/ Family Friends Visit Visa Application:
Applicants who hold their residency permits in United Arab Emirates: Dubai/Sharjah/Ras Al Khaimah/ Ajman / Umm Al-Quwain/ Fujairah can make their visa application in our Dubai Application Center.
Applicants who hold their residency permits in United Arab Emirates: Al Ain/Abu Dhabi/ make their visa application in our Abu Dhabi Application Center.
Applicants who are applying for a visa from our Dubai office may apply 60 days prior at maximum prior to their travel date. Applicants who are applying for a visa from our Abu Dhabi office may apply 45 days prior at maximum prior to their travel date.
It is compulsory for all documentation to be in English or Turkish. Documentation that is any other language should be translated prior to the visa application.
1.) Visa Application Form:
- All areas must be complete. For further information you may visit our application form section on our web page.
- The original of the passport which is at least valid for 14 months starting by the arrival date in Turkey and has at least two empty pages. Copies of previously sustained visas must be sustained.
3.) Biometric Photograph:
- 2 biometric photographs, a size of 5X6CM, with white background, shot in the last 6 months
4.) Valid Residency Permit:
- In order to apply in United Arab Emirates, starting from the date of application, applicant must have a valid resident permit for at least 6 months.
- Photocopy of residency permit, visa and Emirates ID Copy.
5.) Travel Documentation:
- The documentation foreseen for transport as means of proof, this could be (one-way flight tickets and if shall arrive with car legal documentation of the related car, license of driver, insurance documentation. During applicant’s visa procedures it is recommended not to purchase travel documentation and only provide reservations.)
6.) Accommodation Documentation:
- Accommodation hotel reservation details for the whole duration of stay must be presented and the dates must coincide with the flight ticket dates of the applicants.
- If available a tendency contract must be provided.
7.) Travel Health İnsurance:
- A valid Travel Health Insurance starting from the date of travel that covers the whole duration of stay is requested. We provide travel health insurance services in our offices
8.) Employment Documentation of The Applicant
If an Employee:
- A original guarantee letter from the related company (Company owner or a responsible individual must indicate the position of the applicant, start date of employment, the dates that has vacation approved from work and a documentation proving the applicant will return to his/her country and contact details including a name surname signature and official stamp.)
If a Company Owner:
- Company Registration Documentation (The originals.)
If available bank statements for the previous 3 months, signed and stamped. The last date of transaction must not be older than 10 days.
- The original retirement documentation and a documentation proving the amount of last pension received.
- If another person is sponsoring applicant, above mentioned documentation of sponsor.
9.) Financial Standing Documentation of The Applicant:
- Bank account summary for the last 3 months, must be signed and stamped. Last date of transaction must be 10 days old at latest.
- If any, the documents related to the properties owned by applicant (title deed, license, etc.)
- If any, bank account summaries of a bank in Turkey or documents related to the properties.
10.) Accommodation Documentation in United Arab Emirates:
- İf available a rent contract or proof of ownership of the accommodation.
- İf shared documentation, a letter indicating the situation.
11.) Additional Documentation:
- If applicant previously resided in Turkey, relevant residence document or work permit
- If applicant previously resided in a country other than Turkey, relevant residence document.
- If any, previously received Turkey visa.
- If any, current or previously received Schengen / USA / UK visa,
- Applicants with dual citizenship are required to submit documents related to 2nd citizenship.
12.) Documentation Required for Minors:
- Documents for Minor Applicants
- Besides above-listed documents, the following documents must also be submitted for minor applicants.
- If he/she alone makes application, a notarized letter of consent signed by both parents must be submitted.
- If one of the parents, together with his/her minor child, makes application (and other parent does not make application), then notarized letter of consent signed by non-applicant parent must be submitted. Where one or both parents have a valid visa - regardless of traveling along with his/her minor child
- if application is not made jointly with child, then said letter of consent must be submitted.
- If both parents jointly apply for the visa, then no letter of consent is required.
- In case of divorce, both parents must each submit letter of consent.
- If one of the parents is demised, then the death certificate of demised parent must be submitted.
- Please click to view an example of a sponsoring documentation for spouses.
- Please click to view an example for of Power of Attorney document and for a children’s sponsoring letter document for children.